Job Vacancy at Nampak Cartons Nigeria
Posted on: 6 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at NAMPAK
Nampak Cartons Nigeria, Ibadan, is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 13 countries committed to packaging excellence. As part of our business expansion strategy, we seek to fill the post of Machine Operator.
The successful candidate will report to the Production Manager. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Operates of an 8-colour gravure printing press
- Assists during planned maintenance of the press and other equipment
- Inspects printed products to ensure conformity with customer’s specifications and quality standards.
- Maintains an acceptable level of unavoidable waste
- Controls Ink viscosity during production
- Setup Doctor Blade and maintenance
- Accounts for all raw materials issued for production
- Responsible for the activities of crew members on shift
- Undertakes any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Printing Technology or other relevant disciplines.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and a broad understanding of business issues.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience operating Bobst gravure machines or similar machines.
- Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability to pay attention to details.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NAMPAKSimilar Jobs
- HR Officer at Fan Milk Plc
- Sales Representatives - UPS at JMG Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Fan Milk Plc Graduate Quality Control Trainee Recruitment
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Leventis Foods Limited
- Cost Analyst - Finance & Accounting at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
- Associate Manager - Category Insights at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Import and Export Coordinator at Kimberly-Clark