Job Vacancy at Maxima Productions Company
Posted on: 6 October, 2016
Deadline: 15 October, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Maxima Productions Company
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of online/web service sites, platforms, digital assets and applications that focus on building and maintaining social networks and social relations among people.
- Directs online advertisement and promotional activities to ensure that each phase in the marketing process is in-line with business strategies and meets customer requirements.
- Minimum of a first Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration or a closely allied discipline.
- 2-3 years of working experience as Digital Marketer/ Public Relations Staff in a Media, advertising, PR or branding Company
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Maxima Productions CompanySimilar Jobs
- Content Writer and Website Manager at The Platform.ng
- Office Assistant at Enhance 360 Limited
- Sales Operations Analyst at Terragon Group
- Government Relations Territory Manager - F&R at Thomson Reuters
- Career Opportunities at The BBC World Service
- Media Relations Officer/Reporter at Giantability Media Network Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Marketing/Advertising Officer at Giantability Media Network Limited