Job Vacancy at Maxima Productions Company
Posted on: 6 October, 2016
Deadline: 15 October, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Maxima Productions Company
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of online/web service sites, platforms, digital assets and applications that focus on building and maintaining social networks and social relations among people.
- Directs online advertisement and promotional activities to ensure that each phase in the marketing process is in-line with business strategies and meets customer requirements.
- Minimum of a first Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration or a closely allied discipline.
- 2-3 years of working experience as Digital Marketer/ Public Relations Staff in a Media, advertising, PR or branding Company
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Maxima Productions CompanySimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketer at Blewe Incorporation
- Information Technology Roles at Novateur Nigeria
- Jobs at a Public Relation and Marketing Company - HRLeverage
- Social Media Assistant at OrderPaper Nigeria
- Graduate Finance & Administration Assistant at The BBC World Service
- Graduate Male Accounts Officer at a Leading Media Company - DM Holdings Limited
- VAS Content Manager at Freeme Digital
- Sales Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited