Technology Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 7 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Limited - Our client, an IT / Telecoms organisation, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of RF Senior Engineer.
- Main responsibility will be Planning and analyzing KPI of RF (from M2000) & RF related issues from Drive Test Logs (Tems investigation) and resolving signal issues to maintain optimal transmission performance for existing and new site
Required Qualification/ Work Experience
- Graduate/Diploma with successful NYSC completion. Graduation in field of telecom will be preferred.
- Work Experience - Candidate with more than 3 year experience in telecom domain on RF planning, Field DT, Pre and Post DT analysis, and optimization.
- Good exposure in telecom technologies like GSM,CDMA, WiMAX,LTE.
- Extensive working knowledge in PHC terrain and PHC demographic.
- Daily KPI Analysis of access network.
- Resolution of customer complains escalated from FSE/ CC/Inter-department.
- Monthly Overall PHC Network DT : Pre and Post DT analysis and suggestion on improvement .
- Hands-on in TEMS investigation DT tools.
- Hands-on in Anritsu Spectrum Analyzer
- Hands-on in U-net, Atoll , etc Planning tools
- Capacity analysis and new site planning. Forecast future capacity trend and site requirement.
- Experience on LTE technology will be an added advantage.
- Experience working on Huawei equipment will be preferred.
- Travel (frequent/infrequent Intracity/intercity): intracity with in Port hartcourt
- Work place out doors/indoors: largely external/ field based
- Ready to work in night on network emergency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)