Teaching Job Vacancy at a Private School - EZ37 Solutions
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 18 October, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
EZ37 Solutions Limited is currently seeking on behalf of its client, a Private School, for suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc. with experience in early years education.
- Female preferred.
- Good knowledge of jolly phonics is compulsory.
- Accurate knowledge of preschool education.
- Ability to bond with pupils and understand their learning style.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with students, parent(s)/ guardian(s), and community.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills needed to maintain a classroom.
- Ability to access a situation and act quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work as a team
- B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc. With Experience In Early Years Education
- Female Preferred
- Good Knowledge Of Jolly Phonics Is Compulsory
- Accurate Knowledge Of Preschool Education
- Ability To Bond With Pupils And Understand Their Learning Style
- Ability To Establish And Maintain Positive Working Relationships With Students, Parent(s)/ Guardian(s), And Community Strong Verbal And Written Communication Skills.
- Organizational Skills Needed To Maintain A Classroom
- Ability To Access A Situation And Act Quickly And Efficiently
- Ability To Work As A Team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to EZ37 Solutions career website on www.ez37solutions.org to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic
- PHP Developer Intern at Tutor.NG
- Job Opportunities at The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Human Resource Executive at Skyline University College (SUC)
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Teachers at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Senior Laboratory Technologist at the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI)
- Lecturers at the Lagos State University (LASU)