Teaching Job Vacancy at a Private School - EZ37 Solutions
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 18 October, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
EZ37 Solutions Limited is currently seeking on behalf of its client, a Private School, for suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc. with experience in early years education.
- Female preferred.
- Good knowledge of jolly phonics is compulsory.
- Accurate knowledge of preschool education.
- Ability to bond with pupils and understand their learning style.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with students, parent(s)/ guardian(s), and community.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills needed to maintain a classroom.
- Ability to access a situation and act quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work as a team
- B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc. With Experience In Early Years Education
- Female Preferred
- Good Knowledge Of Jolly Phonics Is Compulsory
- Accurate Knowledge Of Preschool Education
- Ability To Bond With Pupils And Understand Their Learning Style
- Ability To Establish And Maintain Positive Working Relationships With Students, Parent(s)/ Guardian(s), And Community Strong Verbal And Written Communication Skills.
- Organizational Skills Needed To Maintain A Classroom
- Ability To Access A Situation And Act Quickly And Efficiently
- Ability To Work As A Team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to EZ37 Solutions career website on www.ez37solutions.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies