Job Openings at a Reputable Conglomerate in the Education Sub-Sector
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 19 October, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A conglomerate in the education sub-sector in Lagos, requires eligible candidate to fill the below position:
The requirements for this position include:
- Age: 28-35 years.
- A good first Degree in any discipline.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent marketing, communication and interpersonal skills Conversant with digital marketing.
- Proactive, smart and result-oriented.
go to method of application »
The candidate, who should not be more than 45 years of age, should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a first Degree in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Membership of Professional accounting body.
- Minimum 8 years post qualification experience, with a minimum of 4 years spent in a managerial capacity.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS office suite and other accounting software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good customer relation skills.
- Proactive, smart and result oriented.
Method of Application
Aplicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Fresh Job Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
- Head Teacher at a Day-care/ Nursery School - Excel and Grace Consulting