Legal Consultancy Role at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 15 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Successful Candidate would:
- Prepare, organize and attend Board and Committee meetings as well as Annual General meetings.
- Render relevant secretarial support in respect of meetings and advise on compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Provide continuous advice on legal, regulatory and corporate governance issues.
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of statutory books and other records.
- Liaise with regulatory and government agencies as and when necessary.
- An LL.B from an accredited university and B.L. from the Nigerian Law School
- A minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 years’ relevant post call work experience.
- In depth knowledge of company law and proven knowledge of company secretarial and corporate governance services
- Must possess excellent drafting and document review capabilities.
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal, company secretarial and governance matters
- Ability to interact at various levels and to develop strong client relationships.
- Must possess excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must possess negotiation, team building and excellent presentation skills
- A masters’ degree in a related field and prior experience as legal counsel in a corporate/commercial law firm or as in-house counsel would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes with the subject 'Legal Consultant' to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics