Latest Job Vacancy at Paul Esther Consulting Limited
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 21 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Paul Esther Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Paul Esther Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The Social Media Manager/ Marketing Executive (Training Programs) will have responsibility for developing and delivering high quality content across social media channels for the relevant Strategic Business Unit - Training programs and Company wide events.
- S/he will work collaboratively with colleagues to define and implement digital strategies, plans and campaigns for the Business.
- Working with all teams, to develop, implement and maintain an imaginative and comprehensive social media presence for selected projects such as training programs, with the use of wide variety of tools, setting ambitious targets and monitoring success.
- Develop and execute plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage.
- Actively contribute to developing and delivering Paul Esther Consulting’s ‘overarching’ online presence, and enhancing our external profile.
- To embed vital strategies within the culture of the operation and actively support colleagues in various projects/campaigns.
- Identify and execute engaging online creative directions for Paul Esther Consulting’s projects and examination services that will enhance the company’s online presence and drive online engagement metric objectives as identified.
- Monitor and identify trends in Nigeria social media, market intelligence and insight to support effective strategies, plans and audience reach
- Identify, build relationships and pro-actively engage with influential bloggers, journalists and on-line commentators and media agencies relevant to our business.
- Website Management
- Engage in professional networks and continuous professional development to ensure that knowledge and expertise are kept updated.
- Generate nominations on a monthly basis for Training programs both locally and internationally through online and offline engagements.
- B.Sc. or higher in any discipline.
- Excellent & Proficient use of graphic design and editing software’s (Photoshop, Macromedia Fireworks, light-room, Corel Draw etc.)
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Proficient Content Development Skills
- Knowledge of all SEO principles (keyword research, Google Analytics etc.)
- Website update and maintenance.
Job Deliverables and targets:
- Weekly targets averaging 15 social media post across all platforms, with evidence of Interactions & feedback.
- Minimum (5) candidates for our monthly training programs, through online, and offline Marketing mediums.
- All Social media enquiries must be responded within 30 minutes on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends.
- Increase social media and website followership by 35% monthly.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Paul Esther Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling