Job Opportunity at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: 25 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Providing highest quality of business performance management using the knowledge of products, services, systems & procedures to make informed decisions and maintain profitable customer relationships.
- The BM is to manage the entire Business Unit by developing, strategizing, sourcing for clients, building relationships, Marketing and directing the other units towards target achievements:
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of customer service
- Direct collection of monthly service charges, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Purchase and maintain supplies and equipment.
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of services such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for Management
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of the Business.
- General Accounting / accountability and reconciliation skills are very essential
- Extensive knowledge of Customer conversion and retention
- Attention to Detail
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Design and Re engineering
- Must be very creative
- Strong networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Public Relations Management
- Fraud Detection and Control
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
(Experience & Training):
- First Degree in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Experience in similar organizations and at least 5 years track record.
Method of Application
Appicants should send their Application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Field Support Engineer (Engineer - Onsite Technical Support) at Lorache Limited
- Job Vacancies at PG Consulting Limited
- Admin Officer at Simeons Pivot Resources Limited
- Accountant at Mario Consulting Limited
- Jobs at SD Human Resources Limited
- Office Manager at Drudge Consulting Limited
- Female Social Media Administrator at Workforce Group
- Sales And Marketing Officer at Fadac Resources