Job Opening at a Telecom Infrastructure Company - Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 5 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a startup telecom infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting base stations for telecom majors. Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- AC technician shall be responsible for the installing, maintaining and repairing heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Reviewing of blueprints.
- Installing air conditioning systems.
- Testing systems for proper functioning.
- Performing emergency repairs.
- Maintaining tools.
- Ordering supplies.
- Making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation.
- Recover and properly dispose of refrigerants when servicing air conditioning equipment.
- OND in relevant Course
- Apprenticeship or on-the-job training; Certification
- 3 - 5 years’ work experience on related job.
- Strength, agility and manual dexterity
- Ability to tolerate working indoors or outdoors in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with sometimes aggravated customers
- Customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and problem solving personality.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms