Nimbus Resource Solutions is a specialist resourcing and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) company based in Dubai placing Contract, Permanent and Executive Search resources across Europe, Middle East and Africa. We work with clients across Satellite/Telecoms, Information Technology, Security Integration and Logistics markets.
My client is seeking an outstanding Commercial Executive, able to combine General Management and Strategic Commercial experience. This position will report to the Board of Directors.
The right individual will be able to demonstrate his/her proven track record of consistently growing sales and will play a large leadership role, contributing to the strategic planning and growth of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the Company.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and direct all Sales and Business Development in line with the company strategy to expand their services within the designated region
- Driving all aspects of sales activities and strategies for the company
- Responsible for developing, managing, and implementing a commercial business plan to achieve projected sales and profitability through the generation of new business from existing and new customers
- Responsible for managing and retaining existing customer relationships and contracts in partnership with management and sales teams
- Participating in local and logistics bids, creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP/RFQ responses
- Participating in monthly Business Review Meetings with key clients
- Actively develop client relationships at a senior level and be responsible for delivering services that meet the market requirements and offering smart solutions to secure new business
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the sales and marketing team; train and motivate staff; develop appropriate succession plans.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an Executive Commercial Management position within a Logistics/Supply Chain company or similar
- Degree in related discipline
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- An extensive track record in Sales within Logistics/Supply Chain business
- Solutions orientated
- Experience working in the African market
- Possess extensive relationship network in the industry
- Aggressive, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills
A highly attractive Ex Pat package is on offer including accomodation, transport, healthcare, schooling and bonus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nimbus Resource Solutions career website on nimbus-resource-solutions.workable.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.