Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
- Organising appointments and making targetted quality face to face calls to community and hospital based healthcare providers e.g Specialists,GPs,Pharmacists.Engaging them on the features and benefits of product offering.
- Increase and generate prescriptions in healthcare institutions through effective detailing .
- Planning and implementing of Rep led clinical meetings with health care providers.
- Responsible for effective segmentation and targetting within territory.
- Has the responsibility to deliver(meet) and exceed allocated territory sales target according to phasing formular within the financial year.
- Has the responsibility to provide excellent marketing intelligence report.
- Keep adequate records of daily activities and report on online platform promptly.
- Identify and develop new business.
- must comply with established policies and regulation of the organisation.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & Communication skills
- Planning and Analytical Skills
- Flair for selling (Pharma selling)
- Aggressive for meeting targets / deadlines
- Good understanding of Pharma Market & strong network
- Excellent Scientific Knowledge
- Ability to learn
- Possess a Pharmacy degree from a reputable university.
go to method of application »
Your role :
Responsible for the delivery and orchestration of sales activity in a defined territory both directly and by coordinating distributors and internal resources such as technical specialists and sales support. In collaboration with Field Marketing and Sales Development, develops and implements specific Plans of Action that support strategies for accounts and markets in the region. Acts as a project leader, focal point and decision maker concerning all organizational and business topics related to his/her region. Develops and recommends a comprehensive sales plan regarding area growth, defining market share, opportunities for growth, manpower requirements, and key target accounts. Influences the development of relationships with customers and maintains contact and rapport with employees, customers, and prospects within assigned areas. Territory to be expanded to neighboring countries in the future.
Who you are :
- University Degree (Life Sciences or Engineering preferred)
- 7 years of experience and solid knowledge of the pharmaceutical production process; either by working in or selling to the pharma market
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Strong financial acumen and negotiating skills; able to use a variety of negotiation tools and engage customers to multi year contract/commitment
- Fluency in English required
- Effective in project management and leadership in matrixed environments
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale