This Expro is no amateur. Expro International, a leading UK-based oil field service company, provides a range of oil and gas well management services. Operations include wireline logging, data acquisition, and other cased-hole services to maximize well output; well testing and other surface and environmental systems to enhance small-field production; and well monitoring and other subsurface systems related to deepwater production and well maintenance. Expro, which focuses on production enhancement techniques, has its operations structured into four segments: Well Testing and Commissioning, Wireline Intervention, Connectors & Measurements, and Deepwater Intervention. Expro operates in more than 50 countries.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To deliver new and profitable business across Nigeria Provide front line sales support to the clients and effectively
liaise with the Operations teams with area of responsibility. Foster positive relationships with clients to provide accurate and up to date intelligence on their organisation, specific needs, standards and activity schedules to enable appropriate sales strategies to be developed. Measure and report on business development activities. Ensure Company’s standards, policies and procedures adhered to and that optimal service quality is always provided to the entire satisfaction of our clients.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Identify opportunities for new business within area of responsibility and develop appropriate strategies for delivering these in conjunction with the teams from Business Development and Operations
- Foster the right relationship with clients within area of responsibility so their business and contracting needs are wholly understood and met
- Set business plan and keep updated on progress
- Assist with the preparation process of tenders and their associated commercial evaluations and business cases in line with company policies, procedures and any legislative requirements
- Act as the source of accurate and up to date intelligence for the client and their contracting strategies
- Deliver presentations, seminars and attend technical functions to develop and strengthen customer relations ships and extend knowledge of company products and services to clients
- Record and maintain up to date customer opportunities, market and competitor intelligence. Ensure records are kept up to date including Sales Force Database
- Ensure the effective flow of information across operations teams and Product Lines is achieved
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all information is circulated as appropriate also client questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns with the documentation to be processed.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro’s compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
- Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others’ safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations.
- Supervise, mentor and coach direct reports and ensure completion of their Employee Development Plans. Where applicable, ensure that training and competency programs are in place to facilitate the mentoring of subordinates through the competency system. Conduct competency assessments when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Hold a University degree or its equivalent and Professional Qualification preferably in a Technical area
- 9+ years work experience within Technical or Sales role preferably in line with a company product line
- Proficient in MS Word, Data Bases and PowerPoint
Integrity/Compliance - behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
Safety Leadership – identifies and corrects conditions that affect employee safety
Planning & Organising – prioritises: sets stretching but realistic targets and deadlines; plans ahead and has a structured approach to work
Delivery of Results – identifies, confronts and overcomes barriers to successful delivery of results
Financial Awareness – Demonstrates understanding of the financial implications of decisions, aiming to achieve value and maximize return
Delegation – allocates role-appropriate decision-making authority and/or task responsibility to others
Communication 1 – uses tailored communication skills appropriate to circumstances and to achieve required outcomes; negotiates to prevent or resolve conflict in the team/organisation
Developing Others – Plans and supports the development of others skills and abilities to realise their full potential
Decisiveness – Takes prompt action to deal with all situations; can justify a decision when challenged
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on career5.successfactors.eu to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.