Latest Job Opportunity at Visa Incorporated
Posted on: 4 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Visa Incorporated
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Visa's Digital Team is seeking a Senior Leader who can lead and manage the introduction and in-market implementation of a new mobile payment solution for Nigeria. The Senior Leader is the product and project lead for Nigeria and has the overall responsibility for the in-market implementation and commercialization of a new offering within the payment industry. The candidate will need the ability to influence senior stakeholders, be the product, project and technology subject matter expert for the market and take a hands on role in activating consumers and growing merchant acceptance.
The Digital Senior Leader oversees the technology implementation and consumer and merchant go to market strategies that will build the ecosystem for the payment solution in Nigeria via implementing and managing initiatives and projects that will grow usage by working closely with Visa's traditional and non-traditional client and partner base. The role is also responsible for ensuring local markets needs are communicated in order for the regional and Global Digital teams are able to effectively support the local market.
Job Number: 163790
- Minimum 15 years' experience, 7 of which should be in a relevant field with prior experience in taking new products from the idea stage to commercial launch.
- Must be team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and influential, flexible, with superb presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Understanding and experience of resource management, work allocation, workload and budget management
- Self-starter and able to operate independently, without detailed direction
- Global mind-set, desire and demonstrated ability to work cross-culturally and in a matrix organization
- Ability to influence and negotiate with senior executives.
- Excellent communicator, with strong English written and verbal skills
- Business degree preferred, technical education and background is advantageous.
- Project Management experience is essential
- Extremely high value on direct exposure to emerging market payment solutions (mobile wallets, mobile money ecosystems, agent banking, mobile money transfers).
- Understanding of payments, Visa systems, banking and financial services and associated platforms and commercial models.
- Knowledge of payment and mobile technology and their impact on emerging business models.
- Knowledge of consumer behavior in emerging markets.
- Knowledge of retail and its structure in emerging market.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Visa Incorporated career website on visainc.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Visa IncorporatedSimilar Jobs
- LAMP Developer at Shemada Health Solutions Limited
- Latest Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
- Quality Control Assistant at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- I.T Assistant at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Software Developer (Full Stack Developer) at Techtink Solutions
- Marketing Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Intern Recruitment at Medifix Nigeria
- Personal Driver to the MD at Workarena