Finance Job Opportunities at a Well Established Law Firm
Posted on: 4 October, 2016
Deadline: 15 October, 2016
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A well established Law firm based in Lagos Island is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position:
- To plan, direct and coordinate the financial resource management and accounting activities of the firm.
- First Degree in Economics, Accountancy or Business Administration.
- Professional qualification ICAN/ACCA or equivalent.
- 8 - 10 years cognate experience in the finance and accounting services industry, the last 3 years of which must have been in a management role within a reputable and structured business environment.
go to method of application »
- HND/BSc Accounting Degree
- ICAN/AAT professional qualification is an added advantage
- 3 - 5 years experience in Receivables/ Payables management and bank reconciliations
- Working Knowledge of Accounting software
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications (indicating the position applied for) and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Litigation Counsel at a Law Firm - Stresert Services Limited