Finance Job Vacancy at a Real Estate Company Via Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 4 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is the Real Estate subsidiary of an international group operating in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Reference: 1138
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Overall accountability of controlling, financial accounting, treasury, accounts payable/receivable, working capital management, MIS, budgeting& reporting, ERP implementation, tax matters, administrative activities, etc.
- Working independently
- Includes lead supervisory and managerial roles.
- Chartered Accountant
- Capable of leading team including Managers and staff employees.
- Minimum 15years’ experience of handling Finance & Accounts functions.
- 10 years of experience in residential/luxury multi story apartment construction company, of a multinational group.
- 5 years as Financial Controller or Finance Manager
- International experience required, preferably in emerging markets, and/or Africa.
- Good experience of working in an ERP environment like SAP, Mfg-Pro, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics systems.
- Computer literacy with good IT and ERP skills
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Executive Finance Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Account Officer at Lifepage Group Property & Investment
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng