Finance Job Vacancy at a Real Estate Company Via Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 4 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is the Real Estate subsidiary of an international group operating in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Reference: 1138
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Overall accountability of controlling, financial accounting, treasury, accounts payable/receivable, working capital management, MIS, budgeting& reporting, ERP implementation, tax matters, administrative activities, etc.
- Working independently
- Includes lead supervisory and managerial roles.
- Chartered Accountant
- Capable of leading team including Managers and staff employees.
- Minimum 15years’ experience of handling Finance & Accounts functions.
- 10 years of experience in residential/luxury multi story apartment construction company, of a multinational group.
- 5 years as Financial Controller or Finance Manager
- International experience required, preferably in emerging markets, and/or Africa.
- Good experience of working in an ERP environment like SAP, Mfg-Pro, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics systems.
- Computer literacy with good IT and ERP skills
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Sandworth Properties Limited
- Accountant at a Reputable and Well Established Real Estate Company
- Job Vacancy at Private Property Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Capital City Development Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng
- Executive Career at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)