Career Opportunity at Merit Telecom
Posted on: 4 October, 2016
Deadline: 5 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Merit Telecoms
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.
- Perform top level administrative duties in support of the CEO- including making travel arrangements, scheduling a high volume of meetings and appointment as well as managing an ever-changing business/personal Outlook calendar, and managing complex schedules.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site executive meetings and functions, such as Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Senior Executive meetings.
- Screen multiple requests for meetings with the CEO and utilize sound judgments in managing priorities of requests based on importance and urgency.
- With an understanding of business protocols associated with CEO's clients and business associates, effectively interact with senior management on behalf of the CEO
- Draft the CEO's correspondence based on a general outline of points, and prepare PowerPoint and other presentations as needed.
- Organize and manage documents using various software programs.
- Screen all phone calls to the CEO's office and exercise sound judgment in determining whether to contact the caller to the CEO, take a message, or refer the matter to another company contact.
Specific Job Roles
- To institute and manage corporate communicate strategy
- To build a unique culture in line with MERIT vision
- To continually improve MERIT branding/imaging
- Public and media relations
- Stakeholder/ management relations
- Special events management (team building/Staff parties etc)
- Participation in Local, National & International conference
- Website development and update
- Fund raising/charitable activities
- Publications and promotional materials MERIT and its products
- Corporate social responsibility
- Support to other departments in their promotional efforts
- To maintain liaison with external media houses
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- A good thinker
- A very fast learner
- Creative and innovative skills
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desktop publishing application
- MS Office Suite (MS word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- B.Sc. in any social science, LL.B. or any other related course.1 - 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Merit TelecomsSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies