Career Opportunity at Merit Telecom
Posted on: 4 October, 2016
Deadline: 5 October, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Merit Telecoms
MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.
- Perform top level administrative duties in support of the CEO- including making travel arrangements, scheduling a high volume of meetings and appointment as well as managing an ever-changing business/personal Outlook calendar, and managing complex schedules.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site executive meetings and functions, such as Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Senior Executive meetings.
- Screen multiple requests for meetings with the CEO and utilize sound judgments in managing priorities of requests based on importance and urgency.
- With an understanding of business protocols associated with CEO's clients and business associates, effectively interact with senior management on behalf of the CEO
- Draft the CEO's correspondence based on a general outline of points, and prepare PowerPoint and other presentations as needed.
- Organize and manage documents using various software programs.
- Screen all phone calls to the CEO's office and exercise sound judgment in determining whether to contact the caller to the CEO, take a message, or refer the matter to another company contact.
Specific Job Roles
- To institute and manage corporate communicate strategy
- To build a unique culture in line with MERIT vision
- To continually improve MERIT branding/imaging
- Public and media relations
- Stakeholder/ management relations
- Special events management (team building/Staff parties etc)
- Participation in Local, National & International conference
- Website development and update
- Fund raising/charitable activities
- Publications and promotional materials MERIT and its products
- Corporate social responsibility
- Support to other departments in their promotional efforts
- To maintain liaison with external media houses
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- A good thinker
- A very fast learner
- Creative and innovative skills
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desktop publishing application
- MS Office Suite (MS word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- B.Sc. in any social science, LL.B. or any other related course.1 - 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Merit TelecomsSimilar Jobs
- Project Officers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Career Opportunities at Swift Networks Limited
- Customer Care Executives at Cheth Limited
- Company Drivers at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Receptionists at Idyllic Technologies Limited
- Sales Executives at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Client Relationship Officers at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Incubation Managers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)