The ever increasing global demand for energy, natural resources and commodities, combined with the recent innovations in energy and technology are changing the landscape of the industry. We chose to become exclusively dedicated to the energy & resources sector to become global experts in our field. Our vision is to continue to be one of the world´s leading energy & resources recruiting specialists by helping companies in the sector win the global war for talent.
Our capability is to supply industry experts who help companies locate, extract, produce, process, transport and trade energy & resources. We provide specialists across the full suite of STEM (Scientific, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) job disciplines to companies involved in the energy & resources value chain. We work across the complete lifecycle of the sector, providing both direct and contract hire expertise to both projects and clients worldwide.
ERP Software, HRM, along with relevant 3rd party applications.
- Generate and respond to sales leads – KPI 20/30 per month for new leads/meetings.
- Acquire new business partners to grow revenue.
- Own two vertical initiatives per annum and become a though leader in the industry.
- Be active on social media for – Linked In, Twitter, etc.
- Setup business partner meetings to establish growth procedures.
- Manage partner opportunities from inception to completion.
- Support the Business Partners as requested
- Assist with customer briefings & sales readiness around the relevant products.
- Setup site visits to meet with existing and potential customers.
- Develop understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs.
- Apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Be the expert in understanding technical / functional capabilities of ERP products.
- Respond to quotation requests and assist with sales proposals.
- Eliminate existing or outstanding sales issues by troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Consult with inside sales team and monitor sales life cycles until completed.
- Managing own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Meet sales targets and sales performace KPI’s as prescribed by SVP Sales.
- Support vertical and horizontal marketing initiatives.
- Examine the needs of the primary regions through market studies, internet, magazine articles, customer interaction and other external sources.
- Representation at events and select sales and partner situations such as road shows, trade fares, end user events, and sales calls etc.
- Generate effective market introduction for new products and cross selling to existing customers.
- Follow marketing drives and promote them to partners and end users via emails, telephone follow ups or direct meetings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to EarthStream career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale