Oil and Gas Job Vacancy at Jagal Group
Posted on: 3 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Reporting to: Supervisor
- To be in charge of ferrying goods in and out of the island ensuring all safety precautions are adhered to. Follow barge schedule timings and instructions from Supervisor. Collision regulations to be critically observed at all times.
Key aims and objectives:
- Ensuring safe and effective handling of the barge, Equipment and Passengers On-board.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conveyance of Personnel, Goods and Vehicles safely. Ensuring the safety of passengers and Crew members. Safe keeping of all equipment assigned to and keeping away from hazards. Ensure all passengers wear their life-jackets, if applicable. Follow scheduled and requested timings.
- As may be assigned by the Facilities Management.
- To ensure that the barge is properly kept. Maintain a daily check list for the boat & life vests. Maintain good housekeeping habits.
- Daily Report on the Barge condition or any other issue that may arise, including accidental damage.
Key internal interfaces:
Key external interfaces:
- Clients, All Employees, Visitors and 3rd Party Agencies.
- Secondary school certificate.
- Quatermaster Certificate.
- S.T.C.W - 95 Certificate.
- River Master Certification. (Not compulsory).
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in similar industry.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Read and Write.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jagal Group career website on jagal.hua.hrsmart.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Security Coordinator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Head, Trade Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Services Company
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Ships Repairs and Maintenance Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)