Finance Vacancy at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Posted on: 3 October, 2016
Deadline: 7 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria.
Our client, a leading Courier & Logistics Company, is recruiting to fill the position of Head, Internal Audit.
- Establish, direct and manage the activities of the Internal Audit Function
- Apply a risk-based approach to the review of internal systems and controls through the development of an annual programme of audit review work.
- Provide assurance to the Audit Committee and the Board over the financial and operational integrity of internal controls within Company.
- Provide independent oversight of the business view of risk as articulated in the Risk Management Framework
- Identify opportunities to enhance shareholder value through providing recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of procedures within the business.
- Establish quality control programmes over Internal Audit activities, and ensure departmental processes, methodologies and work flows are effective company-wide.
- Evaluate risk exposures relating to the Company’s governance, operations, information systems, and financial reporting policies
- Promote risk management practices company-wide.
- Prepare Internal Audit Reports on a quarterly basis and perform periodic adhoc investigations and reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline
- MBA or other post-graduate degree is desirable
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA/CA/ACA) specialized in auditing, financial analysis, and business process
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience at a senior level in Internal Audit and/or Accounting functions.
- In-depth understanding of the principles and application of good internal audit standards, corporate governance, business and operational risks, control processes, procedures as well as regulatory guidelines.
- Significant Compliance Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DCSL Corporate Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Technicians at Afordonz Limited
- General Manager at an NGO - Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Manager - Payment Processing & Domestic Order Execution at 25th And Staffing
- Finance Roles at Nubart & Associates
- Call Centre/Customer Service Agent at Transquisite Consulting
- Digital Community Executive at REDOT
- Latest Jobs at UnoTelos Ltd
- Sales Support at Padoserve Limited