Administrative Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Fosad Consulting - Our client, a key player in the Nigerian oil and gas sector, with a quality portfolio and capabilities that extend to upstream, downstream, data appraisal for geophysics and petroleum projects is looking to hire a vibrant and detailed individual to fill the role of Front Office Executive who will be responsible for handling front office reception, general office support, customer service and administration duties.
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation and orderliness of the company reception area at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person and on the telephone.
- Receive In-coming mails/correspondence, registration of such documents and re-directing it to the appropriate staff.
- Maintain staff attendance register.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct basic security checks throughout the day and report concerns to the Head Corporate Services.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the Head Corporate Services, including all furniture, fittings and equipment around the reception area.
- Acts as first point of contact for guests and employees.
- Adhere to instructions given by management and ensure that all polices regarding office support and administration are adhered to.
- Oversee all admin related procurements i.e. stationeries, provisions etc.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in operations, customer service or administration area.
- Good interpersonal skills and etiquette.
- Excellent communication skill; listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Service driven hand flexible.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to handle pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Urgent Personal Assistant Vacancy at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Job Vacancies in the Oil and Gas Industry - Alvy Consulting
- Latest Recruitment at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria