Administrative Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting - Our client, a key player in the Nigerian oil and gas sector, with a quality portfolio and capabilities that extend to upstream, downstream, data appraisal for geophysics and petroleum projects is looking to hire a vibrant and detailed individual to fill the role of Front Office Executive who will be responsible for handling front office reception, general office support, customer service and administration duties.
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation and orderliness of the company reception area at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person and on the telephone.
- Receive In-coming mails/correspondence, registration of such documents and re-directing it to the appropriate staff.
- Maintain staff attendance register.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct basic security checks throughout the day and report concerns to the Head Corporate Services.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the Head Corporate Services, including all furniture, fittings and equipment around the reception area.
- Acts as first point of contact for guests and employees.
- Adhere to instructions given by management and ensure that all polices regarding office support and administration are adhered to.
- Oversee all admin related procurements i.e. stationeries, provisions etc.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in operations, customer service or administration area.
- Good interpersonal skills and etiquette.
- Excellent communication skill; listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Service driven hand flexible.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to handle pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fosad Consulting career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group