Information Technology Role at Nationdelivery Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: 6 October, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
Nationdelivery Nigeria Limited - Our company is the Africa market leader in global express, Logistics. Nation delivery Nigeria Ltd , is a company registered as a logistic under cooperate affair Commission RC 1038133 since 2012 and infrastructure with the introduction of online tracking ensuring that we can continue to handle your parcels with greater speed precision, and bring cheap parcel delivery to the masses, so we are best placed to meet the rapid growth in demand within the express parcels market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with , back-end developers and marketers.
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and being responsible for determining all necessary coding requirements for a sites creation including forms, e-commerce capability and specialized scripts.
- Working with designers, Front End and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines
- Building PHP websites using PHP based frameworks.
- Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing against W3C.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Developing advanced database driven websites & systems including eCommerce.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries.
- Developing web sites using MySQL, PHP, ASP.NET & other programming tools.
- Working in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Involved in front-end design, site maintenance & email marketing campaigns.
- Coding using front-end technologies, such as CSS and HTML.
- Testing site functionality, identifying problems or bugs and fixing errors
- Maintaining and enhancing company software
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience of Object-oriented Software Development Methodologies.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment & complete projects to schedule.
- Proven ability to design, code and build perfect web sites and applications.
- Ability to work on high volume websites across a wide variety of desktop and mobile browsers.
- Experience of creating ads, logos, brochures and other design collateral.
- Some project management skills and ability to manage own projects.
- Can multi-task effectively, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work with diverse clients, either commercial or public sectors.
- Can communicate effectively with clients to understand their requirements.
- Ability to meet clients face to face and build long term relationships.
- Can explain technical issues clearly too non technical colleagues & clients.
- Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, confident and with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Able to clearly communicate technical data to non technical colleagues and clients.
- Continuously monitoring industry trends, technologies and standards.
- Possessing all-round analysis and programming skills.
- Methodical yet creative & having a proven ability for efficient problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail both front and back end.
- Establishing the core purpose of the website by identifying its users.
- Carrying out tasks related to full software development life-cycle.
- Improving a customer’s experience in all digital channels.
- Designing email marketing campaigns for clients.
- Working on the websites of high visibility, multi-national companies and brands.
- Liaising with account managers, sales teams and third party technical support to ensure the successful and timely delivery of a project.
- Coming up with cost estimates for new website building projects
- Degree in Computer Science or any related computer field
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented, flexible, self-motivated and meeting deadlines.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar job or samples of any project done
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and updated CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nation Delivery Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at a Leading Logistics Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Opening at a Logistics Company - U Connect Human Resources Ltd
- Job Vacancies at a Shipping and Logistics Company - Virtuoso
- Transport and Logistics Manager at MoveMe.Com.Ng
- Commercial Manager (Expatriate) at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Customer Service Executive at Damco Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Damco Nigeria
- Accountant at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited