Information Technology Role at Reel Staffing Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Reel Staffing
Reel Staffing Limited - We are looking for an iOS developer for our team to work on a short-term (1 year)p extensible project with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and desires to work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications for a new software. The developer will be involved in the entire application lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with designers, strategists, analysts, and other developers to create and maintain clean, user-friendly web responsive designs from mobile applications.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Optimize performance.
- Translating application specifications and requirements into functional and maintainable codes.
- Conducting user acceptance and experience, alpha and beta testing process for all applications.
- Learn and comply with specified development processes and policies, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones.
- Updating skills and keeping up with world technology changes, architectures, and structure.
- Bachelors/ Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development either on the web or mobile end.
- Solid working experience in iOS development (minimum of 5 years).
- Have published multiple iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Swift and Objective-C, Erlang development will be a plus.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- In-depth knowledge of building and using APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Compensation: NGN600k - NGN800k per Month (Negotiable based on experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Reel StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Financial Planning Analyst at Bellforte Consulting
- Office Administrator at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Admissions Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Project Engineer at HReade Limited
- Chief Finance Officer at an Insurance Firm - Oscar Temple
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited