Information Technology Role at Reel Staffing Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Reel Staffing
Reel Staffing Limited - We are looking for an iOS developer for our team to work on a short-term (1 year)p extensible project with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and desires to work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications for a new software. The developer will be involved in the entire application lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with designers, strategists, analysts, and other developers to create and maintain clean, user-friendly web responsive designs from mobile applications.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Optimize performance.
- Translating application specifications and requirements into functional and maintainable codes.
- Conducting user acceptance and experience, alpha and beta testing process for all applications.
- Learn and comply with specified development processes and policies, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones.
- Updating skills and keeping up with world technology changes, architectures, and structure.
- Bachelors/ Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development either on the web or mobile end.
- Solid working experience in iOS development (minimum of 5 years).
- Have published multiple iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Swift and Objective-C, Erlang development will be a plus.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- In-depth knowledge of building and using APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Compensation: NGN600k - NGN800k per Month (Negotiable based on experience)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Reel StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit
- Jobs at HT-Limited
- Senior Business Analyst at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Security Guards at Rovedana Limited