Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
At eRecruiter Nigeria, our business is Talent! From Acquisition, Management, Mobility to everything that revolves around talent. We are like no other recruitment consulting firm. We are results driven, we believe in delivering value first to our clients. We are now looking to take on a Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level) to join our company.
The lucky Graduate will receive the best training designed to highlight their strengths and work on their areas of weakness to really kick start their Recruitment career.
- You will be responsible for resourcing and placing top talents with top companies
- You will be responsible for finding the talents using a range of methodologies
- You will be developing existing relationships with candidates
- Resourcing new candidates - networking, headhunting, database work
- Develop your skills to become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant
- Build new client relationships - cold calling, networking, lead generation
- Advertising for roles using the specific client requirements
- Interview prepping
- Keeping up to date with Client`s specific requirements
- Giving candidate interview feedback
The Ideal Candidate
- You MUST have recently finished your NYSC
- We don't care about your class of degree, but we want people from a top university
- Graduates from a Federal university in Nigeria or Covenant or Babcock University will have a clear advantage.
- What's most important to us is your drive to be successful.
- Please note this is not a typical 9-5 job.
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- You must understand the sales process (Recruitment is a two way sales process - sell the role to candidates and sell the candidates to clients)
- We don't ask you to have any experience, but we want you to be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- You must be very technology savvy. Technology is what drives our business.
- Your communication skills must be excellent.
- You must be very detail oriented
- A basic salary
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- We use a world class Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Cloud everything (emails, storage e.t.c)
- We are NOT process oriented. We believe strictly in results
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Graduate Application Support Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Database Admin and Support Officer at First Excelsia
- Field Support Engineer (Engineer - Onsite Technical Support) at Lorache Limited
- Female Office Assistant at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
- Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Business Development Officer at Sence Limited
- Latest Jobs at Karsto Global Resources Limited