Graduate Job Opportunity at NatanelFlorens Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: 4 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at NatanelFlorens Limited
NatanelFlorens Limited is the Premier composite real estate advisory and development firm. We offer high yielding investment options to private clients in real estate and private equity space.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing security, property management, infrastructure maintenance, plumbing, water, electricity etc.
- Controlling timely operational function: water supply, power supply, waste disposal, sewage disposal
- Ensuring timely purchase of all required fittings as and when needed
- General administration of all tenants ensuring timely delivery of invoice for payment of service charge
- Attend to tenants needs and pass on to office
- Regularly inspect property to ensure all equipments are in good working condition
- Ensure compound and surrounding is free from dirt, weed and grass
Candidate should possess the following:
- A minimum of OND in a relevant field.
- At least 1 years experience in any maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NatanelFlorens LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Chief Imam at the Baytus Salam Central Mosque, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL)
- Latest Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Jobs at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Job Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Graduate Distribution Representatives at ToLet.com.ng
- Project/Facility Lead at Willco Property Management
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Real Estate Development Company
- Human Resource Officers at Meritabode Nigeria Limited