Graduate Job Opportunity at NatanelFlorens Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: 4 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at NatanelFlorens Limited
NatanelFlorens Limited is the Premier composite real estate advisory and development firm. We offer high yielding investment options to private clients in real estate and private equity space.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing security, property management, infrastructure maintenance, plumbing, water, electricity etc.
- Controlling timely operational function: water supply, power supply, waste disposal, sewage disposal
- Ensuring timely purchase of all required fittings as and when needed
- General administration of all tenants ensuring timely delivery of invoice for payment of service charge
- Attend to tenants needs and pass on to office
- Regularly inspect property to ensure all equipments are in good working condition
- Ensure compound and surrounding is free from dirt, weed and grass
Candidate should possess the following:
- A minimum of OND in a relevant field.
- At least 1 years experience in any maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NatanelFlorens LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm
- Site Engineers at a Leading Real Estate Firm
- Architect/Civil Engineers at Fabiz Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a Real Estate Company - PeoplePrime