Graduate Job Opportunity at NatanelFlorens Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: 4 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at NatanelFlorens Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
NatanelFlorens Limited is the Premier composite real estate advisory and development firm. We offer high yielding investment options to private clients in real estate and private equity space.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing security, property management, infrastructure maintenance, plumbing, water, electricity etc.
- Controlling timely operational function: water supply, power supply, waste disposal, sewage disposal
- Ensuring timely purchase of all required fittings as and when needed
- General administration of all tenants ensuring timely delivery of invoice for payment of service charge
- Attend to tenants needs and pass on to office
- Regularly inspect property to ensure all equipments are in good working condition
- Ensure compound and surrounding is free from dirt, weed and grass
Candidate should possess the following:
- A minimum of OND in a relevant field.
- At least 1 years experience in any maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NatanelFlorens LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales & Leasing Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at The Nest Homes
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Real Estate Company - Beckley Consulting
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng