Graduate Job Opportunity at NatanelFlorens Limited
Posted on: 30 September, 2016
Deadline: 4 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at NatanelFlorens Limited
NatanelFlorens Limited is the Premier composite real estate advisory and development firm. We offer high yielding investment options to private clients in real estate and private equity space.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing security, property management, infrastructure maintenance, plumbing, water, electricity etc.
- Controlling timely operational function: water supply, power supply, waste disposal, sewage disposal
- Ensuring timely purchase of all required fittings as and when needed
- General administration of all tenants ensuring timely delivery of invoice for payment of service charge
- Attend to tenants needs and pass on to office
- Regularly inspect property to ensure all equipments are in good working condition
- Ensure compound and surrounding is free from dirt, weed and grass
Candidate should possess the following:
- A minimum of OND in a relevant field.
- At least 1 years experience in any maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NatanelFlorens LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Account Executive s at a Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Manager at Harmony Homes & Concepts Ltd
- Latest Jobs at at 360 Degree EMN Projects
- Jobs at CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Co. Limited (CMB)
- Fresh Vacancies at The Address Homes Limited
- Telesales Executives at Private Property Listings Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Banksome Group
- Operations Manager at Zulwa Nigeria