A major Property and Real Estate company, with substantial properties in major cities of Nigeria, seeks to strengthen its operations. It therefore wishes to engage a highly competent, talented, self motivated and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
- Prepare Bill of Quantities for all building developments / design.
- Prepare bid evaluation reports from returned tenders.
- Prepare priced Bill/tender.
- Carry out periodic price survey of key building materials and going rates for specific work packages for various cadre of building contractors.
- Review all payment request/certification/valuations, confirm correctness of claims and ascertain in line with contract terms.
- Verify all variation claims.
- Prepare and review final project accounts.
- B.Sc in Quantity Surveying.
- Master's degree in Building Technology/Quantity Surveying will be added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) will be an advantage.
Work Experience Skills Required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a construction company or Estate Valuers.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.