Administrative Role at a Micro Finance Bank
Posted on: 29 September, 2016
Deadline: 13 October, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A Micro Finance Bank based in Lagos state, is currently seeking for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of BSc or ACIB or equivalent in Banking, Finance, Management, Economics.
- MSc or MBA will be an advantage Must be certified by CBN in the Microfinance business.
- A Minimum of 10 years working experience of which 5 MUST have been at Management level.
- A good knowledge of Lagos and Microfinance business is expected from the candidate
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Field Enumerator at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Intern Recruitment at CitiBank
- Latest Vacancies at the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Head, Internal Audit, Risk & Control at Sterling Asset Management and Trustees Limited
- Account Officers at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers at CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited - 8 Positions
- Accountants at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility