Latest Job Opportunity at Bullstrat Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 29 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bullstrat Integrated Services Limited
Bullstrat Integrated Services Limited is an integrated business-to-business consulting firm with its office in Lagos, Nigeria, with focus on information Communication and Technology, Sales and Marketing, Media and Management Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Intern to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Passionate about social media and a mind for entrepreneurship
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Must reside within the Island (Victoria Island, Ikoyi or Lekki)
- Must be current serving NYSC Corp members.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bullstrat Integrated Services Limited career website on bullstrat-integrated-services-limited-1.workable.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bullstrat Integrated Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Doheney Services Ltd
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime
- IT Support Personnel at Realworld Systems Geo IT Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Project Mechanical Engineer at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Structural Engineer at Culminate Consulting
- Business Development Executives at AIM Consultants