Job Opening at a Reputable Non-Governmental Organization
Posted on: 29 September, 2016
Deadline: 13 October, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Non-Governmental Organization working in the areas of environment and participatory development based in Nigeria seeks an experienced and qualified candidate to head the Environment Unit of the programmes department of the Organisation in the capacity below:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Environment Manager is expected to work closely with a team of project staff in programs department in Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa and Cross River offices to conceptualize, design, organize and implement environment and development related interventions.
- Masters in Environment or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in environment and sustainable development work (specifically in areas of Environmental and Social impact Assessments, Environmental education and advocacy, Biodiversity conservation and climate change interventions, forest management, carbon credit programming etc.
- Extensive knowledge of basic computer applications/packages including word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in developing and managing budget; experience in developing strategic plans, work; knowledge of sound financial human resources, and administrative policy and procedure.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be either in word format or PDF, please indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attach a copy of a recent report on any environment related activity you have participated in recent past
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Regional Partnership Advisor, Anglophone Africa at FHI 360
- Job Vacancies at Chemonics International
- Nigeria Program Associate at One Acre Fund
- Deputy Safety Advisor at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
- Fresh Jobs at Oxfam
- Job Openings at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Jobs at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Job Opportunities at Tetra Tech