BASF - We are the world's leading chemical company, because we offer intelligent solutions both for our customers and for a sustainable future. To this end, we promote the development of people with very different talents - worldwide. A variety of development opportunities are open to you as a result. At BASF, your performance counts as well as your personality. Thus, careers develop from opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
What you can expect:
- The incumbent will be expected to transfer and / or add raw material to admixture plant as per production requirements; and fill containers with finished product as per requirement and assist the production supervisor in operation and house-keeping of the plant.
Other duties will include:
- Ensuring that work is done safely and reporting any unsafe conditions to the Supervisor timeously.
- Ensuring transfer of materials into containers with the correct label pack containers onto pallets.
- Ensuring that the quantity of scale and quantity containers on pallets are correct.
- Participating in Product changeover.
- Reporting and co-operating with maintenance regarding all breakdowns to minimize down time.
- Working according to Integrated Management System requirements as well as to Instructions and Procedures pertaining to the operational function as assigned.
What we expect:
- The ideal candidate should possess relevant Technical Ordinary National Diploma as a minimum quailification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a production environment is required. (Preferably batch Manufacturing Process).
- Exposure other production related roles such as Environmental Health and Safety, Laboratory, Customer Service, etc. would be preferred.
- Fluent communication in English is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale