eRecruiter Nigeria - Our Client is a global provider of mobile monetization solutions for mobile carriers, media groups, governments/NGOs, brands and end-customers, focusing on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment and Mobile Money. Leveraging global network of connections to mobile carriers, proprietary NEO platform, team of seasoned professionals and ability to innovate at a fast pace, they have become a global reference in highly competitive mobile industries and a leading player in emerging markets. They now have an opening for Business Intelligence Consultant
Job Opening ID
ERJ398 Key Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in production.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes complex SQL queries;
- Leads the database analysis, design, and build effort;
- Designs maps of source system data to data warehouse models
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions and integration of the new data;
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT) by relevant university; complementary studies as a plus;
- +3 years of experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI or ETL Development role;
- Expert SQL skills
- SQL Server for Data warehousing
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Pentah(Reporting and dash boarding)
- Big Data / Hadoop / Cloudera
- Understanding of data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design - with both traditional 3rd normal form as well as dimensional modeling, such as star and snowflake)
- Experience dealing with large data sets
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale