Administrative Job Opening at Skyborne Limited
Posted on: 27 September, 2016
Deadline: 7 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Skyborne Limited is a leading procurement and outsourcing firm in Nigeria, servicing a variety of industry sectors. We are committed to offering simplified, value added solutions custom tailored to meet individualized needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services
- Resolve occupants' complaints.
- Assign duties to workers, and schedule shifts.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotel, and resolve problems.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Provide assistance to staff members by inspecting rooms, setting tables, or doing laundry.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of a department or establishment.
- Perform marketing and public relations activities.
- Manage and maintain temporary or permanent lodging facilities.
- Organize and coordinate the work of staff during special events.
- Meet with clients to schedule and plan details of conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions.
- Assist guests with information on local tours and attractions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Not less than 5 years’ relevant experience in hospitality management.
- Expert ability to monitor and coordinate various functions.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills.
- Good knowledge of the Kwara terrain
- Must be service orientated, always looking out for ways to help people.
- Must be observant and security conscious.
- Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CV's to: email@example.com include a passport photograph. Email Subject must be: Resident Hotel Manager Job(KWARA)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Logistics/Protocol Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Woodwork Specialists at Career Prime
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Deputy Risk and Compliance Manager at an International Microfinance Bank - Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft