Administrative Job Opening at Skyborne Limited
Posted on: 27 September, 2016
Deadline: 7 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Skyborne Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Skyborne Limited is a leading procurement and outsourcing firm in Nigeria, servicing a variety of industry sectors. We are committed to offering simplified, value added solutions custom tailored to meet individualized needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services
- Resolve occupants' complaints.
- Assign duties to workers, and schedule shifts.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotel, and resolve problems.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Provide assistance to staff members by inspecting rooms, setting tables, or doing laundry.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of a department or establishment.
- Perform marketing and public relations activities.
- Manage and maintain temporary or permanent lodging facilities.
- Organize and coordinate the work of staff during special events.
- Meet with clients to schedule and plan details of conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions.
- Assist guests with information on local tours and attractions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Not less than 5 years’ relevant experience in hospitality management.
- Expert ability to monitor and coordinate various functions.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills.
- Good knowledge of the Kwara terrain
- Must be service orientated, always looking out for ways to help people.
- Must be observant and security conscious.
- Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CV's to: email@example.com include a passport photograph. Email Subject must be: Resident Hotel Manager Job(KWARA)
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Skyborne LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited