Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Auto req ID: 4509BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 18 Months
Proposed start date: 12/01/2016
Functional discipline: Operations Exploitation, Industrial Projects, Research Innovation & Development
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Total Nigeria develops several solar projects for domestic and industrial customers.
- VIE will work in the Technical Department to monitor the following projects:
- Implementation of hybrid diesel/solar installations in service stations network (50%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid diesel/solar generators for professional customers (30%)
- Installation of domestic solar solutions (10%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid solar/diesel generators for telecom antennas (10%)
- Electrical Engineering School Graduate (Supelec / ESME-Sudria or equivalent) with specialty in renewable energy including photovoltaic.
Experience level required:
- 0 - 3 years / 3 - 6 years
- French fluent
- English fluent
- Project management
- Low tension electrical engineering
- Hybrid installations Diesel/solar
- Energy storage technology
- MS Excel (advanced), Autocad, Homer (or PVsyst or equivalent)
- Innovation; autonomy; open-mindedness; adaptability; analytical and synthetical skills; reliable/thoroughness; teamworking; customer orientation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.