Secretarial Vacancy at a Group Of Company
Posted on: 27 September, 2016
Deadline: 11 October, 2016
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Our Group of Companies requires the service of a competent candidate for the position below to our Chairman:
Area of Responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive filling system.
- Management of the Chairman’s diary and appointments.
- Draft, prepare and dispatch all Chairman's correspondence.
- Co-ordinate Chairman's travels in conjunction with in house protocol group.
- Take minutes of meetings where necessary.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the Chairman.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma from a reputable University or Polytechnic.
- Should have a minimum of five years experience in Secretarial duties.
- Must be good in computer Literacy (Information Technology).
- Must have excellent communication skills in verbal and written.
- Must be flexible and matured in approach to duties with ability to work without supervision.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their applications together with necessary resumes to:
P.O. Box 73991,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH