Logistics Opportunity at CourierPlus
Posted on: 27 September, 2016
Deadline: 4 October, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at CourierPlus
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The deal Candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the clearing and forwarding activities (Air and Sea) of the Company.
- Manage, control and supervise the activities of Clearing and Forwarding operations within agreed timelines and cost.
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in the clearing process.
- Opening of form M / LC Application to import Managing seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
- Deal with customs queries and resolve same. Liaising with Port authorities & customs officials, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements and maintaining requisite papers & documents.
- To prepare daily management reports for decision making
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate with minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role within a large organization, 5 years of which should be at Mid to Senior Management level.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Customs arid Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes and ability to handle
- Inspection Agents, Banks, Shipping Companies and Terminals.
- Must be driven and ready to work round the clock to meet deadlines.
- Membership of the Institute of Freight Forwarders of Nigeria or any other relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application with CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CourierPlusSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk/Customer Care Officer at Ryno Nigeria
- Front-End Web Developers at Max.ng
- Food & Beverage Manager at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)
- Head of IT Development at GMT Nigeria Limited
- Vehicle Maintainance/Operations Manager at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Business Development Officers at Southern Infinity Concepts Limited
- Digital Marketing Executives at Max.ng
- APM Terminals Recruitment for Key Client Manager