Job Opening at a Real Estate Company
Posted on: 27 September, 2016
Deadline: 11 October, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
A major property and real estate company, with substantial properties in major cities of Nigeria, seeks to strengthen its operations. It therefore wishes to engage a highly competent, talented, self-motivated and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Prepare Bill of Quantities for all building developments / design.
- Prepare Bid Evaluation Reports from returned tenders. Prepare priced Bill/ tender.
- Carry out periodic price survey of key building material and going rates for specific work packages for various cadre of building contractors.
- Review all payment request/ certification/ valuations, confirm correctness of claims and ascertain in line with contract terms.
- Verify all variation claims.
- Prepare and Review final project accounts
- B.Sc in Quantity Surveying.
- Master degree in Building Technology/Quantity Surveying will be added advantage.
- Membership of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) will be an advantage.
Work Experience/Skills Required:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a construction company or Estate Valuers.
Method of Application
Applicants should e-mail their resume/CV, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only Short-Listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Asset Development at Global Profilers
- Human Resources/ Admin Manager at a Real Estate Firm - AFM Recruit
- Power Analysts at Willco Property Management
- MD/COO at a Real Estate Firm - Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Business Development Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at Lekki Gardens Estate
- Junior Auditors at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit