Human Resource Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
Posted on: 27 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at GE - General Electric
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Number: 2702318
Business: GE Corporate
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources
- You will be responsible for providing strategic wing to wing recruitment support and consultation to assigned client groups.
- You will drive sourcing for key talent segments. You will interface with business leaders, and deliver qualified talent to fill critical roles and attract passive talent.
- You will also provide market intelligence to drive key talent outcomes.
- Manage Strategic/Niche recruiting activity, predominantly LPB/SPB external hires
- Stakeholders Management (stakeholders include GTR team members, individual Hiring Managers & Department Leaders, HR counterparts and all candidates
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in fulfilling recruiting strategy in a wing to wing recruitment process
- Effectively prioritize workload and priorities
- Manage specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development
- Manage passive candidate sourcing strategy & pipelines using various methods
- Build talent communities to support pipelines
- Proactively research new sourcing ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Share best practices with team and stakeholders
- Manage relationships across businesses and GTR teams, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Partner with HR and internal clients to develop long term talent pipelining plans
- Set high recruitment standards, always taking in to consideration operational excellence and compliance
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability/competency based assessments during their interview
- Manage and maintain diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles
- Ensure delivery against key GTR metrics
- Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with GE’s Brand Strategy
- Effectively manage the GE candidate experience, ensuring that it is a positive and respectful one
- Provide ad hoc market intelligence data to hiring team and business, combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used at business strategy level.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum experience of 8 years in recruiting
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated recruiting domain experience in Healthcare
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent consultative account management and business partnering skills with stakeholders at all levels Experience of recruiting regionally i.e. SSA
- Must be detailed oriented, organised and able to prioritize complex multiple tasks and projects
- Proven ability to work well in a fast paced and complex organization
- Must be able to develop and implement complex processes across multiple locations and businesses
- Metric and SLA focused
- Process and compliance focused
- Demonstrable strategic thought-leadership, vision and innovation to drive improved performance, recruitment processes and tools
- Strong business acumen
- Expert in current technology which supports the identification, acquisition and on boarding of top talent using a broad range of creative sourcing channels, including data mining, advertising, direct research, networking and internet and database search
- Able to travel within region
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert in function related projects.
- Continues to develop domain knowledge, functional expertise and market intelligence.
- Emphasizes the candidates motivating factors; leads direction of conversation and closes with positive outcome.
- Manages projects that provide direct business impact.
- Socializes and delivers on talent recruiting strategies and models.
- Builds partnerships with candidates, uses the trust created to provide coaching and mentoring throughout the process.
- Identifies and manages appropriate stakeholders & influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
- Uses business understanding when working on projects.
- Builds reputation as being reliable and of having strong business ethics
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GE - General ElectricSimilar Jobs
- Commercial Cab/Taxi drivers at Brium Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at TOC Guest House (Texas Overseas)
- Front Desk Officer at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Seismic Engineer at Western Development Company Limited
- Brand Manager at Sunray Ventures
- Drivers at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Coda Echoscope Surveyor at Atlas Professionals
- Front End Developer at a Leading Frm