Administrative Vacancy at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
Posted on: 27 September, 2016
Deadline: 15 October, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
Consultant Collaborative Partnership is a multidisciplinary firm of Consultants in the Building Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- For this dynamic role you must be able to - Support the team members and Partners in the preparation of reports and setup of meetings.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date document management system, to allow easy access and retrieval of any document at anytime.
- Maintain updated document archives and ensure their safety and confidentiality
- Produce accurate, concise and well thought out and researched documents,
- Schedule meetings and assist with general office management.
- Prepare payment certificate, memos, correspondence etc
- Receives and distributes incoming mail; review and evaluate mail to identify those items requiring priority attention.
- Control/ manages/organizing/safekeeping and updates files on important corporate documents such as Contract Documents, Contract Drawings, Bill of Quantities, Minutes of Meeting, Request for Approval, General Incoming and Outgoing Correspondence and other important documents, etc.
- Ensure adherence to ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- Strong organisational and word processing skills with at least 40 wpm typing speed.
- Previous experience in a similar role and proficiency using MS Word,Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLPSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Surveyors at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Opening at Doheney Services Ltd
- Organizational Effectiveness Consultant at H.C. Bonum
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graduate Business Analysts at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Store Officers at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- West Africa Asset Management Lead at HReade Limited
- Quality Assurance Jobs at Kantar