If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Job ID: 529909
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from Alliances, Targeted lists or Employee Banking Team (senior executives) with full Priority offering
- Also handle client-led requests via ATL/online pull
- Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., online, Client Centre, ATM, and hand-over clients to assigned Priority Banking Team
- Do not manage the client relationship beyond acquisition & activation
Prepare & set up (remote):
- Collect info from leads from sources
- Pre-send product bundles description and bank proposition
- Collect all documents (digital) required for account opening and pre-fill forms
- Sources of leads:
- ATL/ Online leads
- Catchment activity
- Targeted Affluent Lists
- BC/CC/CIC cross sell
- Target Clients:
- Priority NTB potential clients
Meet, deep sell & train (in person):
- Meet in person (ensure Priority Banking Team)
- Listen and determine further needs
- Acquire clients with anchor products
- Set up KYC needs with KYC centre
- Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Store
Activate and pass on (remote):
- Activate as per 100 day plan
- Prepare and pass on Client into interacting with the bank via Online, Client Centre, Store and Priority Banking Team
Polices and Guidelines
- To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products.
- Ensure that all anti-money laundering / Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) guidelines are adhered to.
Anti Money Laundering / KYC / CDD
Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s effort in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:
- Identifying your customer,
- Knowing your customer,
- Reporting suspicions,
- Safeguarding records and
- Not disclosing suspicions to customers.
Group Compliance Performance Objective
- Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risks and compliance policies and Group Code of Conduct
- Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning within stated timeframes
- Proactive identification of risks and concerns, including escalation to all relevant stakeholders
- Timely mitigation of risks and resolution of issues including collaboration with all relevant stakeholder functions, and establishment of effective controls.
- To participate and contribute in the upcoming projects of the department to ensure timely and smooth implementation
- Senior Relationship Managers, RMs and peers in Retail Clients
- Senior Managers, SBIM, BOMs and BOOs of all levels in the Business Units.
- Group Internal Audit
- The overall success of Retail Client Nigeria.
Know how and Experienced
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales.
- Good working knowledge of the bank’s operating systems.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good working knowledge of the Bank's products and services.
- Good PC skills.
- Product broadening
- Enhanced multi-product Priority knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Client engagement
- Closing deals
- Client training on digital solutions
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Journey completion
- Understanding of KYC principles
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Chartered Bank career website on cgportal.global.standardchartered.com to apply