Kessington Adebutu Adebukonla Foundation Laboratory and Maternity Centre is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant post at the above-mentioned well-equipped Laboratory & Maternity Centre located within the University of Lagos, Akoka Campus:
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates for the post of Hospital Manager should possess a B.Sc, B.A., and B.Ed. Degree in Administration, Management Psychology of Related fields and SSCE/NECO/WASSC/GCE O/L Certificate with five (5) Credits including Mathematics & English Language.
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision, self-driven and be prepared to meet set targets.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Maternity Centre as well as liasing with corporate clients.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience with skills in Hospital Management is required. Experience in Health Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be ICT compliant as there may be a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all eligible candidates:
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to manage HMO/Private Patients including billing and costing
- Ability to improve bed space utilization.
N120,000 - N200,000 (based on experience)
Condition of Service
As contained in the Kessington Adebutu Adebukonla Foundation (KAAF) Medical Laboratory & Maternity Centre (KAAF) handbook.
Method of Application
Applicants should send five copies of the application which must be accompanied with copies of relevant certificates, credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing the followings:
- Place and Date of Birth,
- Home Address,
- Postal Address,
- State of Origin,
- Marital Status,
- Schools and Institutions attended with dates,
- Qualifications attained with dates,
- Working Experience and Positions held, skills and experience.
- Name of previous Employer(s),
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees. Each referee will send Confidential letter of reference (in sealed envelopes with signature across the seal)
Applications are to be addressed to:
The Office of the Board Secretary,
c/o Kessington Adebutu Adebukonla Foundation, Laboratory & Maternity Centre
University of Lagos,