Epson makes products and delivers solutions for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager for our Nigerian and West African Business Sales accounts. Focuses will include: growing our existing client accounts whilst also generating new relationships with potential customers / clients. A particular concentration should be placed on building sales pipelines with Government, petroleum, healthcare and other large corporate accounts.
As a Regional Sales Manager in Epson, you will develop and implement the sales plan for designated accounts/customers/partners to generate business growth and maximise sales potential of Epson products.
- Implements strategy for the designated EPSON product portfolio, designed to achieve the business plan
- To develop sales opportunities with new customers following up a variety of leads. Qualifying these leads to identify opportunities with the best potential for success.
- Develop current customer relationships to achieve the maximum potential revenue from the EPSON portfolio.
- Execute tactical plans in support of the sales strategy and communicate the progress both internally and externally.
- Manage own portfolio of accounts demonstrating best practice account management and development to team.
- To consistently achieve high level results within defined business areas and motivate the sales team to achieve individual high level results
- Contribute to the marketing calendar for the full year.
- Input to the use of the channel marketing budget and align sales plans as necessary
- Ensure optimal implementation of generic Epson marketing plans
- To provide information to enable the achievement of business goals
- Contribute to forecasting, major account reviews and account development planning in order to report progress.
- To provide information at relevant review meetings detailing business performance, whilst ensuring account managers and teams contribute effectively
- To ensure efficient management of costs including expenses, salaries, vendors etc
Key Skills and experience:
- Senior sales background preferably within a related Computer Hardware or High Tech Industry
- Experience of a matrix organisation and use of centrally resourced functions
- Knowledge of the local Nigerian and west African market
- Self-motivated and work independently
- A track record of sales results demonstrating customer portfolio growth
- Good record of academic achievement.
- Integrity and a highly ethical approach to business
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on emea3.recruitmentplatform.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.