Bantu is a creative coworking and media production house based in Abuja Nigeria. Born out of a passion for exceptional visual aesthetics in a climate with massively untapped talent pools, BANTU nurtures creatives and matches the ideal creative force needed to best execute client briefs. In order to ensure we continue to achieve all our objectives, we are looking to hire a proactive, dynamic, resourceful and resilient candidate to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- In this job role, you will be responsible for providing qualitative front desk and internal customer service support including concierge, facility management and business operations support. You will also:
- Provide best practice front of office management systems that include visitor receipt & management, telephone systems management and client service management
- Respond to all inbound/walk-in calls/enquiries
- Act as the concierge and liaison officer for Bantu’s clients. Services will include: collection of payments, guest relations management; bookings of office spaces and management of food ordering system
- Assist team lead to oversee the following essential central services – office & landscape maintenance, cleaning, and waste disposal.
- Assist team lead during the arranging of onsite meetings and conferences
- Support the department to carry out required research activities during projects, report writing session and metrics compilation
- Prepare weekly reports on all internal customer complaints/ feedbacks. Reports should include all relevant communication, observation and findings within the internal customer environment
- Create and maintain weekly inventory, fleet and facility management record sheets
go to method of application »
In this role, you will be expected to work with your direct line manager and other members of staff in order to create and deploy corporate communications campaigns as well as successfully manage all of Bantu’s PR and Branding optimization schemes. You must also be ready to provide hand-on support during any scheduled/ad-hoc events being hosted in Bantu and perform other tasks including:
- Using all forms of media and communication channels to build, maintain and manage the reputation of Bantu
- Collaborating with image makers, designers, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant online and offline content (blog articles, newsletters, Instagram, twitter & Facebook posts) that meets the needs of our audience.
- Constantly updating our social media platforms(Instagram, twitter, Facebook, etc.) with creative content and post daily activities as they happen in real time on the relevant social media platform
- Creating new social media platforms and building ideas and content for all existing and newly created platforms
- Developing and implementing strategies inclusive of the content needed to drive up leads, subscribers, awareness, and positively impact other important metrics online
- Writing online press-releases and update blog with new and relevant content to help grow our subscriber base
Method of Application
Applicanst should send their CV's to: email@example.com and indicate the vacancy they are applying for in the subject line.
- Interviews will take place within the next 5 working days and only candidates that pass first stage screening will be invited to come in.
- The successful applicant will be expected to start work in the 1st week of October after reference & guarantor checks have been completed
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.