Shehu Idris College of Health Sciences and Technology, Makarfi, is a Tertiary Institution engaged in the training of Human Resource for Health, with 3 Campuses at Makarfi, Kaduna and Pambegua; urgently requires the services of qualified candidate to fill the position of:
- The College Bursar is a Principal Officer of the College.
- Heads the Bursary Department.
- Provides financial services and advises to the Provost on al[ financial matters.
- Member of the Governing Council and Management Committee of the College.
The Candidates applying for the post MUST possess the following:
- Possess BSc./HND Accounting/Accountancy plus final examination/membership of Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) or institute of Chartered of Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) etc.
- A minimum of 15 years post-qualification (B.Sc/HND) experience with 9 years in a Tertiary Institution accredited by NBTE, NCCE or NUC.
- Masters degree in Accounting/Finance will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently with computer is compulsory.
- Those on salary grade LOWER than CONTISS 13 or equivalent CONTIDIS (Chief Accountant) need not apply.
Terms of Appointment
Shall be for a fixed term of 4 years and may be eligible for reappointment for another 4-ar. term only, based on satisfactory performance of assigned duties.
The salary for College Bursar is CONTISS 15, and other benefits are as contained in the College!s Condition of Service.
Method of Application
Applicants are required to forward fifteen (15) copies of their applications, photocopies of credentials and Curriculum Vitae which should contain among other things:
- Name, Date and Place of Birth
- State of origin and Local Government Area
- Educational Qualification
- Membership/Registration with a Professional body
- Working experience with dates
- Marital Status/Number and dates of birth of children under (18 years)
- Names and addresses of present and past employers
- Present position, salary level
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees and their mail addresses
Applications should be submitted in sealed envelope and to reach the undersigned, not later than the closing date above, either hand delivered (Monday to Friday) between the hours of 8.30am to 3.30p.m daily or by courier (not Post Office Box) to the address below:
Shehu Idris College of Health Science and Technology,
KM35, Off Zaria-Kano Expressway,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale