Job Opportunity at a Well Established Engineering and Construction Company
Posted on: 26 September, 2016
Deadline: 10 October, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A well established Engineering and Construction Company based in Warri, Delta State, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- A minimum of 15 years relevant experience in QA/QC management and HSE management. With, at least 5 years as QHSE Manager in a contracting company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Management or its equivalent. Masters Degree in Management will be added advantage.
- Experience in successful implementation of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirement in at least one organization.
- Auditing qualifications (Internal / Lead Auditor)
- Relevant Industrial and Management Certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, etc.
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills and accurate reporting
- Proficiency in MS Suite: Word, Excel, Project, Power point
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications, CV’s and contact information online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at ALE