Job Opportunity at a Well Established Engineering and Construction Company
Posted on: 26 September, 2016
Deadline: 10 October, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A well established Engineering and Construction Company based in Warri, Delta State, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- A minimum of 15 years relevant experience in QA/QC management and HSE management. With, at least 5 years as QHSE Manager in a contracting company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Management or its equivalent. Masters Degree in Management will be added advantage.
- Experience in successful implementation of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirement in at least one organization.
- Auditing qualifications (Internal / Lead Auditor)
- Relevant Industrial and Management Certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, etc.
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills and accurate reporting
- Proficiency in MS Suite: Word, Excel, Project, Power point
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications, CV’s and contact information online to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Weighing Equipment Engineer at Tropical Agrix Resources (TAR)
- Engineering Jobs at Agrale Automated Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Empee Engineering Consultants Limited
- HR/Admin Interns at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Off-Grid Team Lead at Tetra Tech Nigeria
- Breakwater / Geotechnical Engineer (M/F) at Louis Berger
- Jobs at Coleman Technical Industries Limited (Coleman)
- Resident Construction Engineer at Louis Berger Nigeria