Job Opportunity at a Well Established Engineering and Construction Company
Posted on: 26 September, 2016
Deadline: 10 October, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A well established Engineering and Construction Company based in Warri, Delta State, is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- A minimum of 15 years relevant experience in QA/QC management and HSE management. With, at least 5 years as QHSE Manager in a contracting company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Management or its equivalent. Masters Degree in Management will be added advantage.
- Experience in successful implementation of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirement in at least one organization.
- Auditing qualifications (Internal / Lead Auditor)
- Relevant Industrial and Management Certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, etc.
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills and accurate reporting
- Proficiency in MS Suite: Word, Excel, Project, Power point
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications, CV’s and contact information online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Project Engineer Interns at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Senior Database Administrator at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Industrial Design Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Job Openings at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Engineer at a Leading Engineering Company - McTimothyAssociates
- Mechanical Engineer at an Engineering/Construction Firm - Willers Solutions Limited