If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
BROLaD Limited is an HR Consulting & Business Process Mgt company. We specialise in Business process mgt,Recruitment&Outsourcing,Learning and Development.
This role reports tDevelopment Team Leader or Development Manager. Person will be responsible for design, development, testing, analyzing software issues, troubleshooting software, fixing defects and overall maintaining assigned applications/modules.
- Designs and develops new software code; performs corrective and perfective code maintenance on application in production.
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Ensures that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops and executes unit, integration, and system tests.
- Develops, designs, and optimizes complex SQL queries;
- Leads the database analysis, design, and build effort;
- Designs maps of source system data tdata warehouse models
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions and integration of the new data;
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT) by relevant university; complementary studies as a plus;
- 3+ years of experience supporting business intelligence systems in a BI or ETL Development role;
- Expert SQL skills
Experience in at least 2 of the above paradigms / technologies :
- SQL Server for Data warehousing
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Pentah(Reporting and dash boarding)
- Big Data / Hadoop / Cloudera
- Understanding of data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design - with both traditional 3rd normal form as well as dimensional modeling, such as star and snowflake)
- Experience dealing with large data sets
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Full Professional English (mandatory)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org