Human Resource Career Opportunity at Eunisell
Posted on: 26 September, 2016
Deadline: 27 September, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
Our Vision is continuing to bring world class solutions to a growing client base in this vibrant and challenging environment.
We are Africa’s leading additive supplier and one of the biggest independent chemical companies operating in the region.
Location - Port Harcourt
- Incumbent will assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions.
- He helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff; reports to the HR manager, and assists company managers with HR issues; including but not limited to employment, benefits, general employee relations, performance management, payroll, personnel files, recruitment, implementation of HR policies etc.
- 3-5years experience required.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates ONLY apply to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job ref EUNHRO4 as subject of the mail on or before; September 27, 2016
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Production Chemist at African Genie Limited