Human Resource Career Opportunity at Eunisell
Posted on: 26 September, 2016
Deadline: 27 September, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Eunisell
Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
Our Vision is continuing to bring world class solutions to a growing client base in this vibrant and challenging environment.
We are Africa’s leading additive supplier and one of the biggest independent chemical companies operating in the region.
Location - Port Harcourt
- Incumbent will assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions.
- He helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff; reports to the HR manager, and assists company managers with HR issues; including but not limited to employment, benefits, general employee relations, performance management, payroll, personnel files, recruitment, implementation of HR policies etc.
- 3-5years experience required.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates ONLY apply to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job ref EUNHRO4 as subject of the mail on or before; September 27, 2016
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EunisellSimilar Jobs
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Construction Health and Safety Officers
- Jobs at Bromley Group
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Paint Manufacturing Company
- Superintendent Pharmacist at Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Account Officer at Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)