Oscar Temple was established to provide a fully comprehensive search and selection recruitment process to the Financial services, Technology and Telecom sector, both on a permanent and interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride ourselves on the quality of opportunities we can offer to our candidates.
Our Client, a cloud computing solutions provider in Nigeria is looking for exceptional sales professionals to drive their solutions.
Purpose of role
This role seeks to meet ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Individual will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
- Understand and effectively presents and delivers presentations on the full suite of company products, features and benefit to new and prospective clients as well as internal clients to promote sales and product development.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/servicesÍ¾
- Work closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical service groupsÍ¾
- Develop and deliver custom presentations on Cloud Enterprise solutionsÍ¾
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targetsÍ¾
- Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs; working closely with Product Management.
- Proposes and actively contributes to improvements and efficiencies in Sales processes and resources.
- Proactively drive Sales process and resource improvements and efficiencies, as required.
- Consistently meets assigned deadlines to ensure client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience related to sales.
- Must have technical sales experience.
- Sales experience with very good understanding of Google messaging and collaboration products and/or Microsoft O365/Azure
- Previous experience selling Enterprise Messaging Solutions is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Insightful, can suggest and implement changes to improve individual and team processes, sales methodology and user experience.
- Master and maintain strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English. Be able to articulate when under pressure
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs in Word Format with Sales Specialist as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale