Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical
Posted on: 24 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead Pharmaceutical is recruiting for the following positions in Nigeria.
- Provide quotations to clients
- Handle Purchase Order/invoicing/credit note
- Handle receipt of stock to system.
- Filing of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Answer to queries from customer/supplier
- Assist in packing/labeling of stock
- Assist to pack stock according to invoice to customer
- Feedback on replenishment of stock to facilitate ordering of new stock.
- Co-ordinate between pick-up and delivery or orders.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superior
- HND/B.Sc/BA with at least 3 years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of medical / pharmaceutical products will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good attitude and willing to learn.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for assisting the team with regulatory filings as necessary to market company products.
- This position requires an intermediate understanding of medical devices and their use as well as an understanding of the regulatory submission process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with assembly, distribution, storage and tracking and retrieval of information pertinent to the regulatory process, including the regulatory submissions process.
- Respond to requests from foreign government and/or distributors as needed
- Assist with the research, analysis and communication of information pertaining to the appropriate regulatory pathway for new or modified products
- Provides regulatory direction to development project teams as a core team member; develops regulatory strategy for new products
- Evaluate risk of proposed regulatory strategies; may offer solutions
- Reviews proposed labeling for compliance with applicable global regulations
- Writes and manages the development of package inserts
- Reviews and evaluates promotion and advertising material for compliance with applicable regulations
- Reviews proposed product changes for impact on regulatory status of the product
- Communicates with regulatory and governmental agencies with supervision
- Bachelor's Degree required; concentration in Life Sciences, Technical/Engineering or related field, preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Quality, or related field required
- Regulatory Affairs Certification
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
Areas of Competence:
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities
- Knowledge of overall business environment and the marketplace
- Ability to learn and stay abreast of regulations pertinent to medical devices, biologics, drugs and combination products as needed based on functional area
- Ability to build relationships between Regulatory Affairs and other areas of the organization; ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to identify risk in Regulatory strategies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
go to method of application »
- Conducts training classes for employees in support of University Hospitals' services, applications and systems to educate and provide continual learning for employees.
- Responsible for scheduling, communicating and arranging logistics for courses offered. Keeps training documentation current through review and edits.
- Aligns work with Customers, Process, Knowledge, HR Performance Management, and Community
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers.
- Creates relationships with internal colleagues to drive measurable change
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations to provide data for review by senior level trainers to determine effectiveness of training.
- Conducts training courses, both on-site and on-line, for complex applications and systems to include lectures, group presentations, and hands-on classroom-based sessions.
- Assists in writing training material from business area and subject matter input.
- Reviews training materials with senior level trainers and/or instructional designers and business area subject matter experts to ensure the material is accurate and reflects current product features.
- Grants access to applications upon completion of required training.
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations for sessions personally facilitated to provide data for review by senior team member to determine effectiveness of training and any needed updates to curriculum.
- Keeps informed of and maintains proficiency with University Hospitals services, policies and procedures.
- Actively uploads key knowledge objects to knowledge repository for use by other associates. Strives to create, leverage, and communicate structured, repeatable, improvable processes to IT&S.
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees on technical material and applications.
- Beginner to intermediate level experience with MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment
- Provide clear points of contact; create and maintain environment that fosters open, honest and transparent dialogue
- Commitment to work collaboratively prior to escalation. Be available and responsive
- Basic communication skills to develop training manuals and procedures.
- Basic interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees.
- Comprehension skills for understanding products and applying knowledge to presentations.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Basic analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines by working both independently and as part of a team.
- Two or more years of training delivery experience
- Experience working with company software, systems, applications and network products
- Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures for both on-site and on-line presentations.
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Education or related field or RN Licensure required
- This position is to support a large project deploying technology to implement a new patient registration, scheduling and financials application.
- The trainer will be training on the average of 4-5 days a week and will need to be willing to work a variety of shifts to support the 24/7 needs of our end user organization. Care will be given to provide advanced notice of schedules for planning purposes.
- This position gives a new employee a great opportunity to work closely with roles that touch our patients and will provide great exposure to our organization.
- A desire to be in the classroom and professional classroom delivery is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CVs/Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited