Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical
Posted on: 24 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceutical is recruiting for the following positions in Nigeria.
- Provide quotations to clients
- Handle Purchase Order/invoicing/credit note
- Handle receipt of stock to system.
- Filing of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Answer to queries from customer/supplier
- Assist in packing/labeling of stock
- Assist to pack stock according to invoice to customer
- Feedback on replenishment of stock to facilitate ordering of new stock.
- Co-ordinate between pick-up and delivery or orders.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superior
- HND/B.Sc/BA with at least 3 years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of medical / pharmaceutical products will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good attitude and willing to learn.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for assisting the team with regulatory filings as necessary to market company products.
- This position requires an intermediate understanding of medical devices and their use as well as an understanding of the regulatory submission process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with assembly, distribution, storage and tracking and retrieval of information pertinent to the regulatory process, including the regulatory submissions process.
- Respond to requests from foreign government and/or distributors as needed
- Assist with the research, analysis and communication of information pertaining to the appropriate regulatory pathway for new or modified products
- Provides regulatory direction to development project teams as a core team member; develops regulatory strategy for new products
- Evaluate risk of proposed regulatory strategies; may offer solutions
- Reviews proposed labeling for compliance with applicable global regulations
- Writes and manages the development of package inserts
- Reviews and evaluates promotion and advertising material for compliance with applicable regulations
- Reviews proposed product changes for impact on regulatory status of the product
- Communicates with regulatory and governmental agencies with supervision
- Bachelor's Degree required; concentration in Life Sciences, Technical/Engineering or related field, preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Quality, or related field required
- Regulatory Affairs Certification
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
Areas of Competence:
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities
- Knowledge of overall business environment and the marketplace
- Ability to learn and stay abreast of regulations pertinent to medical devices, biologics, drugs and combination products as needed based on functional area
- Ability to build relationships between Regulatory Affairs and other areas of the organization; ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to identify risk in Regulatory strategies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
go to method of application »
- Conducts training classes for employees in support of University Hospitals' services, applications and systems to educate and provide continual learning for employees.
- Responsible for scheduling, communicating and arranging logistics for courses offered. Keeps training documentation current through review and edits.
- Aligns work with Customers, Process, Knowledge, HR Performance Management, and Community
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers.
- Creates relationships with internal colleagues to drive measurable change
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations to provide data for review by senior level trainers to determine effectiveness of training.
- Conducts training courses, both on-site and on-line, for complex applications and systems to include lectures, group presentations, and hands-on classroom-based sessions.
- Assists in writing training material from business area and subject matter input.
- Reviews training materials with senior level trainers and/or instructional designers and business area subject matter experts to ensure the material is accurate and reflects current product features.
- Grants access to applications upon completion of required training.
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations for sessions personally facilitated to provide data for review by senior team member to determine effectiveness of training and any needed updates to curriculum.
- Keeps informed of and maintains proficiency with University Hospitals services, policies and procedures.
- Actively uploads key knowledge objects to knowledge repository for use by other associates. Strives to create, leverage, and communicate structured, repeatable, improvable processes to IT&S.
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees on technical material and applications.
- Beginner to intermediate level experience with MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment
- Provide clear points of contact; create and maintain environment that fosters open, honest and transparent dialogue
- Commitment to work collaboratively prior to escalation. Be available and responsive
- Basic communication skills to develop training manuals and procedures.
- Basic interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees.
- Comprehension skills for understanding products and applying knowledge to presentations.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Basic analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines by working both independently and as part of a team.
- Two or more years of training delivery experience
- Experience working with company software, systems, applications and network products
- Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures for both on-site and on-line presentations.
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Education or related field or RN Licensure required
- This position is to support a large project deploying technology to implement a new patient registration, scheduling and financials application.
- The trainer will be training on the average of 4-5 days a week and will need to be willing to work a variety of shifts to support the 24/7 needs of our end user organization. Care will be given to provide advanced notice of schedules for planning purposes.
- This position gives a new employee a great opportunity to work closely with roles that touch our patients and will provide great exposure to our organization.
- A desire to be in the classroom and professional classroom delivery is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CVs/Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at Pfizer Nigeria
- Financial Controller (Pharmaceutical/FMCG) at a Pharmaceutical Company - Stresert Servies Limited
- Pharmacists at Medplus Ltd.
- Product Management Job at Shalina Healthcare
- Corporate Affairs Managers at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Pharmacist at Medplus
- Production Shift Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Accountant at Chemiron International Limited