Job Opening at a Multi Service Construction Company - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 23 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a multi-service construction company that has been operating in Nigeria for nearly three decades. Due to internal expansion; they are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Project Manager is to ensure completion of projects on time within agreed budget and to agreed specifications through co-ordination of all activities associated with a project.
- Charts out the project objectives and plans, performance requirements and selects project participants.
- Performs a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Oversees the project from start to finish.
- Works to ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Devises the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Optimizes the utilization of resources- labour, materials and equipment, ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Creates the teams, develops the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Projects accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Implements various operations through proper coordination.
- Identifies the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Works to ensure project documents are complete.
- Maintains strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Periodically inspects work sites.
- Monitors the progress of the work activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Co-ordinates the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which includes the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and labourers etc.
- Develops effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants on the project.
- Liaises with the clients and reviews the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
- Communicates effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree in Project Management, Civil Engineering, Building or other relevant discipline is required
- MBA or masters in relevant field is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince II.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in related field with at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Quality control
- Knowledge of industry and business
- Logistics management
- HSE management
- Work Scheduling and planning
- Initiative and creativity
- Customer/service focus
- Organisation and planning
- People development and management
- Problem solving
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to email@example.com
Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Oscar Temple
- Latest Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Cargo Logistics Operations Controller at MabcoDee Investments Limited
- Site Engineer at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Quantity Surveyor at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Ltd
- Plumber Technician at Central Realties Limited
- Fresh Jobs at CSA Building Materials
- Social Media Associate at Housessories Limited