Finance Job Opening at Growing Businesses Foundation
Posted on: 23 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Growing Businesses Foundation
Growing Businesses Foundation is recruiting on behalf of client, to fill the vacant position of Chief Financial Operation.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity
- The candidate chief financial officer should have a master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
- If the company has extensive overseas operations, it may also be necessary to include a language requirement. If the company is a small one, then the chief financial officer may also take on the role of the controller.
- If the company operates in an industry that requires specialized accounting knowledge, then include an industry experience requirement of at least two years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Growing Businesses FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Programme Officer (Drug Prevention and Treatment Expert) at the United Nations
- Shelter Senior Program Officer at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Working Group Coordinator (MHPSS) at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Security Officer at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at Palladium Group
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant at Ohonyeta Care Givers (OCAG)
- WATSAN Team Leader at Solidarités International (SI)
- State Intervention Lead at Coffey International Development