Tampico Beverages, a growing multi-national company with corporate offices in Chicago, has an immediate opportunity for Business Consultant in West Africa
ABOUT US: Bottling Irresistible
Besides being one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value. Please visit our website at www.tampico.com for more information.
Our team members are some of the best and brightest individuals in the food and beverage industry.
- This position is responsible for creating and leading strategies for the company’s business in West Africa with a focus on accelerating volume growth and market share through the creation and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives.
- This position directly manages relationships with Board of Directors, CEO’s, General Managers and Brand Managers of bottlers, licensees including their distributors, Wholesalers, Key accounts operating in the assigned region. This position will report to the International Sales Director, Africa & Middle East.
- Manage strategic partnerships/relations with our bottlers/licensees and their distributors, Key accounts, Wholesalers and work closely with the licensee to expand distribution and reach through an Advantaged Route-To-Market
- Negotiate and establish annual performance criteria including volume and distribution goals, retail pricing, and sales and marketing initiatives with each bottler in the assigned region
- Develop long term strategic objectives, including planning accurate forecasts and focusing on executing value driving initiatives, particularly at retail
- Lead and coordinate with the bottlers, the development of new packaging, distribution routes, flavor extensions and other innovative initiatives that will strengthen the brand’s market presence and increase volume and market share growth
- Analyze national market data reports (Nielson/Euromonitor) and the competitive set to assist the bottlers in setting retail pricing and develop sales and marketing plans to stay competitive in market
- Manage sales promotional budget and work with the Marketing Department to establish a marketing budget for the region
- Coordinate with the bottler’s sales and marketing teams to develop action plans designed to achieve the company’s volume and market share objectives in the different trade channels
- Foresee obstacles and opportunities and predict impact on the company’s business. Identifies and evaluates problems through assessment of intangible variables and offers solutions to address the issues
- Analyze performance of marketing & sales objectives quarterly with the bottlers to ensure that the objectives are being met.
- 3-5 years experience in the FMCG, specially food and beverages industry, Direct store Delivery, Sales and Business development in Western region
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Financial and Analytical Abilities
- Broad understanding and interpretation of syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, CCR)
- Written and verbal fluency in English and French
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree-Required; Master’s Degree Preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Experience
- Must currently reside in Nigeria
NOTE: Relocation is not provided for this position. No phone calls please.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tampico career website on workforcenow.adp.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.